Dear Lieb families!
On behalf of the Lieb School staff, Happy New Year 2019! We hope the recent winter break gave you time to enjoy as a family. Thank you to all of our families for all you do. As we return from winter break, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support of our school. Our success relies on our team effort at school and home.
Just a refresher on school times:
- 8:30-Breakfast, enter through office doors
- 8:40- Supervision outdoors begins and students may line up on blacktop (also this is early admission time on cold weather days)
- 8:45-First bell rings
- 8:50- Tardy bell
- 11:10-11:40-grade 1,4 lunch
- 11:45-12:15-grade K,5 lunch
- 12:20-12:50- grade 2,3 lunch
- 3:20 dismissal
Please make being on time for school a priority in the new year. Being on time helps your child be prepared for their day of learning and helps them be successful. If an emergency arises and your child is tardy, please come into the office to sign in your child.
We wish you all continued success in the new year!
Rhonda Kulig Amber Kenis
Principal Assistant Principal