Transferring Out

When pupils are leaving the district, the parent should notify the office of the school that your child attends. Please give the office at least two days notice so that report cards can be brought up to date and transfers papers that your new school will require can be prepared and be ready for you to pickup.

It will help if parents give the new address and, if possible, the name and address of the school the pupil will attend.